PDF of this page
Guidelines for Tele-class Participants
1. Call from a quiet place. Remember that any noise from your surroundings will be heard by everyone else on the call.
2. Disable your call waiting feature BEFORE you call in. Please refer to your phone service instructions for how to do this.
3. Turn off ringers on other phones/fax machines in the area.
4. You will have the ability to mute your phone using *6. Please use this option
sparingly to avoid beeping in and out of the call and to assure that you can readily participate in our conversation.
5. Please remember to state your name when you speak so that we know who is talking.
6. Participate in the way that best suits you. I keep my classes small enough to hear from every student and you will be invited to share your thoughts, feelings and ideas at least once during our class.
7. Try to keep questions on the topic at hand. If you have an off-topic question, ask if this would be a good time to bring it up.
8. Keep in mind that the last five minutes of the call will be reserved for questions and announcements.
EFT Flow Chart
Contact us for more info
*While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. Please consult qualified health practitioners regarding your use of EFT.